The Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute perceives the dominant world portrayal today as oversimplified and too tightly bound to economic roots, and admits that the world rendering lacks attention to the diversity of social and cultural aspirations and to living norms of traditions. Therefore, we call for papers exclusively designed by authors: to address the individuals and elites involved in decision-making processes around the world with up-to-date and agile information; to respond adequately to the challenges of modernity; to treat global problems with proper understanding with regard to their complex origins; to draft plausible alternative outlooks of the future.
The Expert Committee of the Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute calls for papers on the following topics:
1. How much is the Dollar Worth?
2. Intellectual Property Rights: a Case of a Disguised Wealth Tax on the Emerging Economies?
3. Building National Sovereign Projects in the Perspective of a Polycentric Pattern of Globalization.
4. Indebted Society is Pressing the Rates Down, not a Strive for Growth
5. Bollywood: Fighting or Supporting the American Dream?
6. Consequences of the Enforced One Child Policy in China
7. Upbringing the Young in the Values and Virtues of Great Civilizations
8. How to Remain Human in the New Rules of the Old Games?
All interested contributors are kindly invited to submit a brief outlook (abstract requirements: English language, maximum 300 words, original content) and key bullet points of the proposed paper for initial approval. Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute follows a transparent and fair policy in remunerating its regular and sporadic authors. Full details of the remuneration will be provided upon request.
Download the Publishing Process and Guidance Policy here.
Please send your abstract and CV to Editor@wpfdc.org
- Brief outlook submission deadline: June 24, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: July 4, 2016
- Draft text of the Expert Opinions/Comments submission deadline: July 18, 2016
- Final text of the Expert Opinions/Comments submission deadline: August 1, 2016
1. Call for Papers: Expert Opinions and Comments
2. Publishing Process and Guidance Policy