The Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute draws high-level experts, bringing concepts and ideas generated in different spheres of scientific and public interest to a focal point, where they can be discussed freely and independently.
The Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute perceives the dominant world portrayal today as oversimplified and too tightly bound to economic roots, and admits that the world rendering lacks attention to the diversity of social and cultural aspirations and to living norms of traditions. Therefore, we call for papers exclusively designed by authors: to address the individuals and elites involved in decision-making processes around the world with up-to-date and agile information; to respond adequately to the challenges of modernity; to treat global problems with proper understanding with regard to their complex origins; to draft plausible alternative outlooks of the future.
The Scientific Board of the Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute calls for papers on the following topics:
- Distortion of the Essence of International Law Today
- How to Provide the Co-progressiveness of Civilizations?
- Iran's Sanction Lift (Perhaps, There is a New Emerging Player Behind This?)
- When in Rome, Walk Like the Romans (Perceptions of Cultural Traditions)
- Building a Better World: Social Justice and Equality for Peace, Relationship, and Happiness
All interested contributors are kindly invited to submit a brief outlook (requirements: English language, maximum 300 words, original content) and key bullet points of the proposed paper for initial approval. Dialogue of Civilizations Research Institute follows a transparent and fair policy in remunerating its regular and sporadic authors. Full details of the remuneration will be provided upon request.
Download the Publishing Process and Guidance Policy here.
Please send your abstract and CV to Editor@wpfdc.org
- Brief outlook submission deadline: May 9, 2016
- Notification of acceptance: May 16, 2016
- Draft text of the Expert Opinions/Comments submission deadline: May 30, 2016
- Final text of the Expert Opinions/Comments submission deadline: June 15, 2016