The Fourth BRICS Summit will be held in New Delhi, India on March 29, 2012. The theme of the Summit is “BRICS Partnership for Global Stability, Security and Prosperity”
At the Summit political, economic and social issues of common interest to BRICS countries will be discussed. The event aims to strengthen partnership and cooperation among countries participants.
A range of events has been/is going to be organized in the run-up to the Summit:
1. BRICS National Statistical Authorities' Meeting, 6-8 February 2012 New Delhi;
2. Technical Experts Meeting of BRICS Development Banks, 15-17 February 2012, Kumarakoram, Kerala;
3. Economic Research Group, 27 February 2012, New Delhi;
4. BRICS Think Tanks' Meeting, 5-6 March 2012, New Delhi;
5. Second Meeting of the Contact Group on Economic, Trade and Investment issues, 6-7 March 2012, New Delhi;
6. Meeting of Senior Officials, 19 March 2012, New Delhi;
7. Trade Ministers’ Meeting, 28 March 2012, New Delhi;
8. BRICS Business Forum, 28 March 2012, New Delhi;
9. Financial Forum of BRICS Development Banks, 28 March 2012, New Delhi.
For more information see the Official Summit Website: http://www.bricsindia.in/index.html